Round 4″ Back-Up Light
- Sealed, 4″ round clear light that functions as back-up or utility light.
- Fully automated manufacturing process ensures consistent quality and reliability.
- Features extra wide, spin-welded, tongue-and-groove lens lip and waterproof seal.
- High performance, copper alloy conductors eliminate the possibility of wire failure.
- State-of-the-art bulb design features three supports for the minor filament and two supports for the major filament providing long bulb life.
- Wedge-base socket prevents premature bulb failure.
- Requires mounting grommet and 2-wire plug.
- See 426A turn signal, and 426R stop, turn, tail light for companion models.
- 12-volt lamps designed with dual filament, 2.10 amp, 32 cp bulb.
- Low light function is for accessory use only.